ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS-STEEL AISI 316L REACTOR
CFD-OPTIMIZED LAMP POSITIONING
AUTOMATED ULTRAWIPER™ QUARTZ CLEANING
EASY TOP-COMPARTMENT ACCESS
INTERLOCKING LAMP CONNECTORS
SAFE AND STABLE LOCK MECHANISM
MARKET LEADING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
GUARANTEED 16.000 HOUR LAMP LIFETIME
EASY MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATION
OPEN CHANNEL UV DISINFECTION SYSTEMS
The Open Channel SS series offers safe, chemical-free disinfection for municipal and industrial wastewater disinfection. The ULTRATHERM™ 16 000-hour UV lamps technology with its cross-row layout ensures complete pathogen exposure with market leading energy efficiency.
The robust, modular shell design provides a range of scaling and retrofitting options for existing water treatment infrastructures, such as old chlorination tanks. For even further construction versatility, an inclined open channel series is available, which provides up to 30% more depth options. This makes the design easily scalable and capable of treating flows of virtually any size.
The series features a sealed top compartment where the lamps, quartz sleeves, wiping motor, and UV sensors are easily accessed. This allows for quick, easy, and hygienic maintenance procedures while the system is submerged. Additionally, the automated ULTRAWIPER™ technology ensures clean quartz sleeves with tailored brush heads, ensuring operational efficiency.
- The only flood protected wastewater UV disinfection system in the world
- High level of design versatility – customizable for virtually any channel dimension
- Guaranteed 16 000-hour ULTRATHERM™ lamp lifetime with CFD optimized cross-line lamp arrangement
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ quartz sleeve wiping technology – Stable disinfection process
- High-grade electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction – Up to 30% energy savings with internal reflection
- Available for wall mount installation
- Convenient top compartment for easy maintenance
- Advanced control cabinet providing UV dose, UVT, flow and power level parameters
- Optional environment control equipment – Water level sensors, weir gates and penstocks