CUSTOMIZABLE FOR ANY CHANNEL DIMENSION
EXTENSIVE CONSTRUCTION VERSATILITY
ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS-STEEL AISI 316L REACTOR
EASY TOP-COMPARTMENT ACCESS
AUTOMATED ULTRAWIPER™ QUARTZ CLEANING
GUARANTEED 16.000 HOUR LAMP LIFETIME
RETROFITTABLE IN VARIOUS INFRASTRUCTURES
INCLINED OPEN CHANNEL UV DISINFECTION SYSTEMS
The Inclined Open Channel SS series offers safe, chemical-free disinfection for municipal and industrial wastewater disinfection. In 2001, the Inclined Open Channel series was engineered due to the industry’s dire need for a higher range of water level installations within municipal and industrial effluent applications. Since then, the design has been continuously optimized, with the latest lamp bank design offering up to 30% more depth options.
The excellent construction versatility offers excellent installation conditions and retrofitting in various channel depths and widths, able for replacing older systems, integration into chlorine contact tanks, or other water treatment infrastructures.
The series features a sealed top compartment where the lamps, quartz sleeves, wiping motor, and UV sensors are easily accessed. This allows for quick, easy, and hygienic maintenance procedures without needing to remove the channel system from the rack. Additionally, the automated ULTRAWIPER™ technology ensures clean quartz sleeves with tailored brush heads for operational efficiency. The open channel system is also available in a vertical series.
- Up to 30% more depth options for lower water levels
- High level of design versatility – customizable for virtually any channel dimension
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ quartz sleeve wiping technology – Stable disinfection process
- Guaranteed 16 000-hour ULTRATHERM™ lamp lifetime with CFD optimized cross-line lamp arrangement
- Convenient top compartment for easy maintenance
- Advanced control cabinet providing UV dose, UVT, flow and power level parameters
- Optional environment control equipment – UVT meter, UV water level sensor, weir, flow meter