ÖNORM M 5873-1 VALIDATED SWIRLFLOW™ UV DISINFECTION SYSTEM
ROBUST, STAINLESS-STEEL AISI316L REACTOR
ADVANCED PARTICLE EXPOSURE WITH SWIRLFLOW™
BUILT-IN SWIRLFLOW™ TECHNOLOGY
EQUIPPED WITH ULTRAWIPER™ WIPING SYSTEM
UV LAMP DISTRIBUTION FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
UV SENSOR FOR ADVANCED UVT READING
SSV DRINKING WATER UV SYSTEMS
SSV drinking water UV systems deliver pathogen-free drinking water for communities. Comprehensive biodosimetry testing according to ÖNORM M 5873-1 standard provides users with an advanced level of security in the technology and its results.
One of the key features of the SSV series in the unique patend-pending SWIRLFLOW™ technology which enables optimal and equal UV exposure of all pathogens passing through the vessel. It also leads to 90% hydraulic efficiency at all water qualities. Lastly, SWIRLFLOW™ technology has made SSV series suitable for a wide range of UVT applications – from 70% to 98%. Internal reflection due to electropolished stainless-steel AISI316L reactor enables an additional 20% of energy savings.
ULTRATOUCH™ PLC control and touch-screen HMI enables users to monitor and be alarmed about each lamp and key parameters. SSV series PLC controls can be easily integrated into SCADA layouts in water treatment plants via Profibus, Profinet or Modbus ethernet.
- ÖNORM M 5873-1 – 3rd party bioassay validation
- Unique patent-pending SWIRLFLOW™ technology
- Advanced automated lamp dimming and energy savings
- ULTRAWIPER™ – automated quartz sleeve and sensor window wiping system
- Corrosion-resistant electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction with high internal reflection
- Guaranteed 16 000-hour ULTRATHERM ™ lamp lifetime
- Easy integration to SCADA – Connection via ethernet MODBUS
- Quartz sleeve and UV lamp replacements are done without need for any tools