ULTRABARRIER™ SS INTAKE WATER DISINFECTION SYSTEM
ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS STEEL AISI316L CONSTRUCTION
COMPLETE PATHOGENS EXPOSURE
TWO UV SENSORS FOR ADVANCED DOSE PACING – ULTRADOSE™
COMPLETE PATHOGEN EXPOSURE
HYDRAULICALLY OPTIMIZED REACTOR
AUTOMATED UV SENSOR WINDOW WIPING
STANDARD UV UNITS UP TO 56 LAMPS AND MORE WHEN NECESSARY
ULTRABARRIER™ INTAKE WATER UV SYSTEMS
The ACN ULTRABARRIER™ series is developed specifically for intake water UV disinfection in the aquaculture industry. The ULTRABARRIER™ creates a ‘firewall’ that ensures no harmful microorganisms enter the production to potentially compromise the livelihood and quality of the species.
CFD optimized reactor chambers provide an even UV dose distribution with minimum head loss, combined with a double UV intensity monitoring system to ensure operational efficiency.
The ACN ULTRABARRIER™ series has been approved by the Norwegian Veterinary Institute (NVI) for intake water disinfection in the Norwegian aquaculture industry.
- Recognized intake water disinfection solution – approved by the Norwegian Veterinary Institute
- Optimal for low UVT freshwater containing humic substances
- Two DVGW/ÖNORM certified duplex UV sensors for advanced UV dose pacing
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ quartz sleeve wiping technology – Stable disinfection process
- Guaranteed 16 000-hour ULTRATHERM™ lamp lifetime
- High-grade electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction – Up to 30% energy savings with internal reflection
- Complete control with the customizable ULTRATOUCH™ control cabinets