ULTRABARRIER™ SS INTAKE WATER DISINFECTION SYSTEM
ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS STEEL AISI316L CONSTRUCTION
COMPLETE PATHOGENS EXPOSURE
TWO UV SENSORS FOR ADVANCED DOSE PACING – ULTRADOSE™
COMPLETE PATHOGEN EXPOSURE
HYDRAULICALLY OPTIMIZED REACTOR
TWO UV SENSORS WITH CLEANING SYSTEM – TMI???
ULTRABARRIER™ INTAKE WATER UV SYSTEMS
ACN ULTRABARRIER™ corrosion-resistant (SS) series are designed specifically for intake water UV disinfection in the aquaculture industry. Made from Stainless steel AISI316L material it withstands even the most saline water environments commonly found in the aquaculture industry to recreate the natural environment for species. Equipped with double UV intensity monitoring system and CFD optimized reactor chambers for an even UV dose distribution with minimum head loss providing high UV dose. The ACN ULTRABARRIER™ series has also been approved by the Norwegian Veterinary Institute (NVI) for intake water disinfection in the aquaculture industry.
ACN ULTRABARRIER™ UV series provides an even UV dose distribution creating a ‘firewall’ in order to ensure that no harmful microorganisms enter into the production and potentially compromise the livelihood and quality of the fish species even in the most humic water environments.
- High-grade electropolished stainless-steel SS316 material
- Two DVGW/ÖNORM validated Duplex UV sensors for the UV Intensity monitoring
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ system – automated quartz sleeve wiping system
- Suitable for low UVT freshwater containing humic substances
- Guaranteed 16 000-hour ULTRATHERM ™ lamp lifetime
- Norwegian Veterinary Institute approval proving advanced water biosecurity
- Customizable control cabinet features to fit a diverse range of climates and environment