ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS-STEEL AISI 316L REACTOR
PATENTED SMARTWIPER™ QUARTZ CLEANING
SMARTWIPER™ ALSO AVAILABLE FOR POOLRAY NANO
EASY MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATION
CFD-OPTIMIZED LAMP POSITIONING
AUTOMATIC DOSE PACING TECHNOLOGY
HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL MOUNTING
The POOLRAY™ series is developed for disinfection and combined chlorine removal in swimming pools, being optimized for the lowest possible investment cost for a simple professional UV system.
This is highlighted by the reactor geometries and the overall electronic control system, where the large, flanged connections ensure very low head loss even at high flow rates. Additionally, the PLC control enables automatic operational efficiency through lamp dimming based on time of day/week timers.
A material selection consisting of high industrial component quality guarantees long-term trouble-free operation in mostly hot, humid, and corrosive pool environments. Even though maintenance requirements are minimal in chlorinated environments like these, both disassembly and cleaning are straightforward processes.
- UV lamps scientifically optimized for pools – chloramine, cryptosporidium & giardia protection
- Energy-saving through electronic ballast capable of lamp dimming based on sensor value or timer
- Reactor/flange dimensions fit for pool applications minimizes head loss
- High-grade electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction – Up to 30% energy savings with internal reflection
- Temperature sensor against overheating
- Excellent control with the customizable Siemens PLC control system
- Sensor valve for sensor service during operation
- Single ended lamp for easy service