ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS-STEEL AISI 316L REACTOR
MARKET LEADING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
CFD-OPTIMIZED LAMP POSITIONING
LUVTSWIRL™ TECHNOLOGY ENABLING HYDRAULIC OPTIMIZATION
AUTOMATED ULTRAWIPER™ QUARTZ CLEANING
AUTOMATIC DOSE PACING TECHNOLOGY
LUVT LOW UVT UV SYSTEMS
The LUVT Low UVT series is developed specifically for low UVT water environments, ideal for industrial and municipal secondary and reuse applications. The innovative LUVTSWIRL™ technology makes the LUVT series able to prolong UV exposure time for passing pathogens, eliminating any chance of ‘dark areas’ with untreated microorganisms, while maintaining low energy requirements.
The LUVT series is the first UV system to offer exceptional disinfection and energy efficiency for low UVT environments, commonly found in high turbidity and coloured water in wastewater treatment processes. This makes the LUVT series thrive in wastewater environments, due to its energy efficiency and low maintenance requirements.
- Ideal for wastewater environments (20% – 70% UVT)
- High-grade electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction – Up to 30% energy savings with internal reflection
- Easy maintenance – Quartz sleeve and UV lamp replacements without the need for any tools
- Easy SCADA integration – Connection via ethernet MODBUS TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ quartz sleeve wiping technology – Stable disinfection process
- CFD optimized for hydraulic efficiency with minimum head loss